Munchkin Click Lock Trainer Cups, 7 oz, 2 ea

Comment about Munchkin Click Lock Trainer Cups, 7 oz, 2 ea

I love these cups! However, I bought them for my son, and I got one green and yellow cup, which is fine, but the other cup is pink and purple. It would look funny if I were to give him a pink and purple cup in public! So we use that cup at home only, but I sure wish they allowed us to choose boy versus girl colors! That is my only real complaint.


Munchkin Click Lock Trainer Cups, 7 oz, 2 ea

Munchkin Click Lock Trainer Cups, 7 oz, 2 ea

Munchkin Click Lock Trainer Cups, 7 oz, 2 ea Details

BPA Free

A leak-proof guarantee you can see, feel and hear – because sometimes things in life just CLICK.

It's the little things?

Munchkin’s new line of Click Lock? Cups are just right because they just CLICK.

These cups feature a simple click-and-lock lid to securely close for a leak proof seal – guaranteed.

Parents will see, hear and feel the cup lock, so they have triple assurance against dribbles and drips. Munchkin is so confident these new cups are mess-free, we are backing up the promise with a 100% replacement guarantee. 

Because sometimes things in life just click!

Colors & designs may vary

Questions? 1-800-344-BABY

Made in China

No comments:

Post a Comment